Quote of the Day!

Location Map of Visitors

Added this cool script ... thanks to Shantanu for telling me about it :)
Visitor Map

Friday 29 June 2007

Google downtime!

While we all have always felt great about Google doing cool new things and engulfing almost everything that can be done on the internet ... it is sad that (at least) I have become quite heavily dependant on Google services during the time I use the internet.

So, now, currently when GMail is facing some downtime (really rare, but still ... it will happen once in a while!) I am in a fix and can't find a way to do some things I want to do! Tejas and me had decided we would meet online right now and chat online - that was going to be on GChat and hence that is not doable. I thought of mailing him to say I am not able to connect, but then GMail is down anyway and hence the mail is not accessible! Luckily this blogger service and youtube - also among google's services are running - else I would not have found much to do online and would have probably slept off immediately.

I just wonder what it will be like if one (not so) fine day all of Google's data servers break down - what a loss to the e-world it will be! Hard to imagine that!

3 comments:

Shantanu said...

Is this what you were gonna post abt :O

Sangram said...

Not really ... this was general .. the post after this was planned :)

Tejas Kulkarni said...

Finally someone has started updating a blog!